Fans rarely leave actors alone! This happened with actor Arshad Warsi while he was waiting to catch his flight from Chandigarh to Mumbai, and he was surprised to be swarmed with questions about a sequel to “Jolly LLB”.
“Average 6 out of 10 people at the airport have requested me for Jolly LLB part 2… @subkapoor @SuperAalif @foxsearchlight R U LISTENING,” the actor tweeted.
“Jolly LLB”, which also starred Boman Irani and Amrita Rao in pivotal roles, is a satire on the country’s legal system. The movie, directed by Subhash Kapoor, was lauded with the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Arshad has recently wrapped the last schedule of Kapoor’s new film “Guddu Rangeela” in Narkanda and Chandigarh.