Fans rarely leave actors alone! This happened with actor Arshad Warsi while he was waiting to catch his flight from Chandigarh to Mumbai, and he was surprised to be swarmed with questions about a sequel to “Jolly LLB”.
“Average 6 out of 10 people at the airport have requested me for Jolly LLB part 2… @subkapoor @SuperAalif @foxsearchlight R U LISTENING,” the actor tweeted.
“Jolly LLB”, which also starred Boman Irani and Amrita Rao in pivotal roles, is a satire on the country’s legal system. The movie, directed by Subhash Kapoor, was lauded with the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.
Arshad has recently wrapped the last schedule of Kapoor’s new film “Guddu Rangeela” in Narkanda and Chandigarh.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation