Fan’s just released trailer will bring memories of Shah Rukh Khan’s famous film Darr flooding back to your mind. A Fan’s delirious obsession for his matinee superstar that spills over to dangerous proportions. However, there is a marked difference between Fan and Darr as pointed out by SRK. Gaurav is not a psychopath unlike my character in Darr,” he says.
The newly released trailer does look intriguing and promising. Intriguing for its unique storyline and promising for SRK’s never before seen performance as that of his own fan.
Fan revolves around the story of a 20 something Gaurav who eats, drinks, sleeps and looks like superstar Aryan Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan) who he refers to as God.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
To meet his idol, he arrives in Mumbai from Delhi. The meeting happens but call it destiny or design, Gaurav’s undying love for Aryan Khanna turns into a dangerous obsession that the latter starts despising his own fan. Physical and violent confrontations follow where Aryan can be seen trying hard to warn his fans and well-wishers against Gaurav.
As Gaurav aptly sums, Kabhi fan star ke peeche, kabhi star fan ke peeche.
For aficionados and critics, Fan will present a hitherto unseen Shah Rukh Khan and a different style of acting from King Khan.
The scene when SRK as Gaurav literally drops his jaw on seeing Aryan Khan (SRK) is a moment worth beholding. His expressions are quirky and child-like. He dances with the gay abandon of a kid. This is SRK like never before.
Last but not the least, this movie is SRK’s tribute to his own superstardom as seen through the eyes of his biggest ever fan.