Fan’s just released trailer will bring memories of Shah Rukh Khan’s famous film Darr flooding back to your mind. A Fan’s delirious obsession for his matinee superstar that spills over to dangerous proportions. However, there is a marked difference between Fan and Darr as pointed out by SRK. Gaurav is not a psychopath unlike my character in Darr,” he says.
The newly released trailer does look intriguing and promising. Intriguing for its unique storyline and promising for SRK’s never before seen performance as that of his own fan.
Fan revolves around the story of a 20 something Gaurav who eats, drinks, sleeps and looks like superstar Aryan Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan) who he refers to as God.
To meet his idol, he arrives in Mumbai from Delhi. The meeting happens but call it destiny or design, Gaurav’s undying love for Aryan Khanna turns into a dangerous obsession that the latter starts despising his own fan. Physical and violent confrontations follow where Aryan can be seen trying hard to warn his fans and well-wishers against Gaurav.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
As Gaurav aptly sums, Kabhi fan star ke peeche, kabhi star fan ke peeche.
For aficionados and critics, Fan will present a hitherto unseen Shah Rukh Khan and a different style of acting from King Khan.
The scene when SRK as Gaurav literally drops his jaw on seeing Aryan Khan (SRK) is a moment worth beholding. His expressions are quirky and child-like. He dances with the gay abandon of a kid. This is SRK like never before.
Last but not the least, this movie is SRK’s tribute to his own superstardom as seen through the eyes of his biggest ever fan.