A slew of actors are endorsing fairness products but actor Abhay Deol believes they ‘stoke the inferiority complex’ amongst Indians.
If Indians were ‘White’, would there be a ‘Dark and Sexy’? Here are some brands to stoke our inferiority complex. pic.twitter.com/dkhGEsYShT
— abhay deol (@AbhayDeol) August 5, 2014
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
From Aishwarya Rai, Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra to Shahid Kapoor and Varun Dhawan – various actors have featured in advertisements for fairness products.
Active in Hindi film indutry since his debut in 2005 with ‘Socha Na Tha’, Abhay has faced the camera to play various kinds of roles in films like ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’, ‘Ek Chalis Ki Last Local’, ‘Manorama Six Feet Under,’ ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!,’ ‘Dev.D’ and ‘Chakravyuh.’
He had also produced a film ‘One By Two’, but it failed to impress moviegoers.