Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra, who has been busy promoting his next film ‘Ek Villain’, said he is having sleepless nights before the release.
The 29-year-old actor, who made a successful debut with Dharma Production’s ‘Student of the year’, will be seen in a different role from his previous releases.
“I have received positive reactions from everyone who has seen the film but I am still nervous. It is a big release for me and I have been having sleepless nights thinking of ‘Villaintines Day’- June 27 (release date of the film),” Sidharth said in a statement here.
Sidharth will be seen doing high-voltage action in Mohit Suri’s directorial venture.
The film, which also stars Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles, will hit theatres on June 27.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More