Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra, who has been busy promoting his next film ‘Ek Villain’, said he is having sleepless nights before the release.
The 29-year-old actor, who made a successful debut with Dharma Production’s ‘Student of the year’, will be seen in a different role from his previous releases.
“I have received positive reactions from everyone who has seen the film but I am still nervous. It is a big release for me and I have been having sleepless nights thinking of ‘Villaintines Day’- June 27 (release date of the film),” Sidharth said in a statement here.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Sidharth will be seen doing high-voltage action in Mohit Suri’s directorial venture.
The film, which also stars Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles, will hit theatres on June 27.