Bollywood actor Jackky Bhagnani on Tuesday (March 11) revealed that a sequel of F.A.L.T.U is in the pipeline. The actor in reply to a fan’s query on social networking site Twitter, confirmed the news.
He wrote: “Yes the sequel of FALTU is in the pipeline and it will happen soon.”
F.A.L.T.U, which released in 2011, was directed by Remo D’Souza and produced by Jackky’s father Vashu Bhagnani.
F.A.L.T.U., which was a hit at the Box Office also had Arshad Warsi, Ritesh Deshmukh in lead roles, while Boman Irani and Mithun Chakraborty were seen in special appearance.
Meanwhile, Jackky Bhagnani is all set for the release of his film ‘Youngistan’ in which he plays India’s Prime Minister. The film also stars actress Neha Sharma and will hit the screens on March 28.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More