Bollywood actor Imran Khan says that he has to go through extra security check every time he visits the country, despite being a citizen of the US, because of his surname being Khan.
Imran Khan also informed that he has been denied the permission to vote this year as going by his legal papers, he is a still a citizen of the US.
The actor recently also went public with this issue and stated that he is waiting to be an Indian citizen but he will have to give ten years tax in advance and will be blacklisted from the U.S. if he takes an action immediately.
Imran is not the only Khan to be detained in US, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has also been detained twice – once at New York airport for two hours in 2012 and earlier in August 2009 at the Newark Airport.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest