Bollywood actor Imran Khan says that he has to go through extra security check every time he visits the country, despite being a citizen of the US, because of his surname being Khan.
Imran Khan also informed that he has been denied the permission to vote this year as going by his legal papers, he is a still a citizen of the US.
The actor recently also went public with this issue and stated that he is waiting to be an Indian citizen but he will have to give ten years tax in advance and will be blacklisted from the U.S. if he takes an action immediately.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Imran is not the only Khan to be detained in US, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has also been detained twice – once at New York airport for two hours in 2012 and earlier in August 2009 at the Newark Airport.