| New Delhi | Updated: August 16, 2014 3:24 pm
Some films contain surprises and plot twists that are kept firmly under wraps. ‘Singham Returns’ is predictable – it has everything you expected, only with 20% more explosions.
Our Express LOL reporter cornered Mr. Shetty himself, and asked him the burning question – why do the heroines in his films always seem like afterthoughts?
From the champion of (simulated) violence to the Father of ahimsa, our reporter got Gandhiji’s views on Singham Returns:
Next, it was the turn of the most famous inventor of all time, Thomas Alva Edison:
Finally, Osama Bin Laden provided an uncharacteristically subdued assessment of the film:
If you’re a Rohit Shetty fan, ‘Singham Returns’ will be like insulin for a diabetic. If you’re not, it’s like sugar.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
– by Vinit and Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures