Ragini MMS 2 is, unabashedly, two things: an erotic film and a horror movie. The former is more prominent; we almost called this the tongue-in-mouth rather than the tongue-in-cheek review. If the latter had been stronger, it might have been a good film.
Our Express LOL reporter caught up with some celebs who had watched the film for their reactions. You’ll never guess whom he met first.
Shaking his head, he ran into Twitter India’s reigning Princess, Poonam Pandey.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
At this stage, head spinning and brain melting, our reporter thinks he met Casper, the Friendly Ghost. He can’t be sure, but here’s what he remembers.
Finally, he ran into a version of himself from the past, and told him the unthinkable.
Ragini MMS 2 should have been terrible, given the relative inexperience of everyone involved, but it was better than expected. If only it had been less derivative and puerile…
– By Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures