Ragini MMS 2 is, unabashedly, two things: an erotic film and a horror movie. The former is more prominent; we almost called this the tongue-in-mouth rather than the tongue-in-cheek review. If the latter had been stronger, it might have been a good film.
Our Express LOL reporter caught up with some celebs who had watched the film for their reactions. You’ll never guess whom he met first.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shaking his head, he ran into Twitter India’s reigning Princess, Poonam Pandey.
At this stage, head spinning and brain melting, our reporter thinks he met Casper, the Friendly Ghost. He can’t be sure, but here’s what he remembers.
Finally, he ran into a version of himself from the past, and told him the unthinkable.
Ragini MMS 2 should have been terrible, given the relative inexperience of everyone involved, but it was better than expected. If only it had been less derivative and puerile…
– By Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures