As our reporter walked out of the theatre after watching Jai Ho, he saw a vast range of reactions. There were the typical Salman Khan fans, who high-fived each other while comparing muscles, and there was everybody else, questioning what they just watched, and whether life was really worth it. Among these, our reporter spotted a man clad in the most popular fashion attire in Delhi today, the muffler, sneaking out of the hall.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
After clashing with the Chief Minister, our reporter found the chief door-smasher of our country: Daya. The usually angry Daya seemed sad, so our reporter offered to give him a shoulder to cry on.
A sudden chill passed over the reporter. A celebrity! He recognized him as the prime supporting actor of Jai Ho, the Wind God.
Our reporter visited the loo only to find Krrish sitting in the corner, and everything smashed to little pieces.
Just when the reporter thought he was done with a day’s worth of hard work, he saw something that completely astounded him. Something never seen before!