You know you’re in 2014 when the elements of a commercial movie are the Mandarin language, anti-depressants, ACP Pradyuman, an industrialist called Mukesh Adnani and a flourishing saree shop. Parineeti Chopra plays what is probably the most unconventional lead Bollywood role since Darsheel Safary, while Siddharth Malhotra leaves his SOTY days far behind him. Hasee Toh Phasee was like a breath of fresh air for those of us who have recently survived films like Jai Ho and Yaariyan.
Our reporter, as always, was first on the scene to record everyone’s reactions. The first person he saw was a “young” politician in white, and he went over.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Our reporter thought to himself that this was probably the first time Rahul Gandhi gave even partially meaningful answers, despite confining himself to his usual responses. However, the thought of listening to the same words again was too painful, and he decided to speak to another guest present at the star-studded premiere.
Our reporter went off thanking his stars that the title hadn’t ended up as “Aaj wedding hai Punjabi Punjabi Punjabi Punjabi”. Suddenly, he saw one of Siddharth’s ex co-stars examining herself closely in the mirror. After a quick check to make sure there was no food stuck in his teeth, he walked over to her.