After attending the Screen Awards 2014 and having a blast, our reporter used his press pass to slyly sneak on to the red carpet. Eager to needle celebrities into saying something controversial, he hobnobbed with many who were present after the event got over. First, he decided to congratulate Amitabh Bachchan on the Lifetime Achievement Award that he had won earlier in the day.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Amitabh Bachchan was, of course, referring to the incident where Rekha apparently touched Jaya’s feet when she walked into the Screen Awards, something that’s bound to make news for several days, along with Deepika Padukone’s relationship status and Salman Khan’s new dog’s son’s name. The reporter sees a quaint figure and, unable to believe his eyes, rushes towards it.
Still in shock about how radically pure English could transform a pick-up line, our reporter saw his favourite comedian on the other side of the red carpet and sauntered over, trying not to look too much like a crazy fanboy.
Clutching his sides, the reporter saw another favourite surrounded by people. Flashing his press pass self-importantly, he pushed the crowds away and stood next to one of the most talked-about men in India today.
Trying to work out this logic, the reporter unexpectedly saw another childhood favourite. Images of rabbits jumping out of hats and people being sawed into two flashed before his eyes, and he ran over.
Was it a bird? Was it a plane? No…it was the best superhero of all time! (Batman, we hope you aren’t reading.)
Seeing a stunning figure in golden, our reporter walked over, mesmerised.
What a joy it was to be on the red carpet. Celebrities, celebrities everywhere!
All jokes apart, the Screen Awards 2014 saw Bollywood at its mesmerizing best. We hope you liked our review; we’ll be back with plenty more Off Screen Awards in 365 days.