Only two men have ever conquered the pinnacles of Twitter – Rajinikanth and Alok Nath. It’s been everyone’s dream to trend on Twitter the way they have. People have died in the pursuit, failing. To join them, a mortal man had to do more than what any mortal man had ever done before. He had to make the worst movie of all time.
Here are the best jokes on Twitter about Sajid Khan:
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Number of Characters in a Sajid Khan film is Inversely Proportional to How Bearable the Film is.
— Gaurav (Yellow) (@bwoyblunder) June 20, 2014
Dear Sajid Khan, understand that everyone isn’t genius but you’ve other qualities. Like, you’re an outstanding subject for the psychiatrists
— Ra_Bies (@Ra_Bies) June 20, 2014
Jobless people crying over Monday is Like Sajid khan crying over not winning an oscar award for HimmatWala or Humsakals.
— Risshabh!! (@IamRissh) June 23, 2014
the biggest reason India will never be developed for another 50 years at least is because we’ll continue to let Sajid Khan make films.
— Terence Fernandes (@WriterUnchained) June 22, 2014
Sajid Khan must make more movies. Might solve India’s population issue. Because people will come home from the movies and kill themselves.
— Vicky (@MrTippler) June 23, 2014
I am fed up of my life. Thinking to spend some time alone. So, going to my nearby theater where HumShakal is released. #SajidKhan