Only two men have ever conquered the pinnacles of Twitter – Rajinikanth and Alok Nath. It’s been everyone’s dream to trend on Twitter the way they have. People have died in the pursuit, failing. To join them, a mortal man had to do more than what any mortal man had ever done before. He had to make the worst movie of all time.
Here are the best jokes on Twitter about Sajid Khan:
Number of Characters in a Sajid Khan film is Inversely Proportional to How Bearable the Film is.
— Gaurav (Yellow) (@bwoyblunder) June 20, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Dear Sajid Khan, understand that everyone isn’t genius but you’ve other qualities. Like, you’re an outstanding subject for the psychiatrists
— Ra_Bies (@Ra_Bies) June 20, 2014
Jobless people crying over Monday is Like Sajid khan crying over not winning an oscar award for HimmatWala or Humsakals.
— Risshabh!! (@IamRissh) June 23, 2014
the biggest reason India will never be developed for another 50 years at least is because we’ll continue to let Sajid Khan make films.
— Terence Fernandes (@WriterUnchained) June 22, 2014
Sajid Khan must make more movies. Might solve India’s population issue. Because people will come home from the movies and kill themselves.
— Vicky (@MrTippler) June 23, 2014
I am fed up of my life. Thinking to spend some time alone. So, going to my nearby theater where HumShakal is released. #SajidKhan