Baba Siddiqui should be given the Nobel Peace Prize for having resolved a war as big as the Kargil, not once, but twice. After SRK and Salman Khan hugged each other at his Iftaar party for a second year in a row, the internet is abuzz with stories of their rekindled friendship.
Express LOL brings to you the 8 top reactions that people have had to the patch up:
How many times have you fought and made up?!
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Why can’t you just stop fighting and go back to the way you were in Karan Arjun?
I wonder what you guys fight about? You both copy South Indian movies equally well!
Who came up with this hug/slap strategy to gain media attention? You guys or Kejriwal?
Are you guys competing on who works with more with girls half your age?
Are you two experiencing menopause?
Stop it already!