Baba Siddiqui should be given the Nobel Peace Prize for having resolved a war as big as the Kargil, not once, but twice. After SRK and Salman Khan hugged each other at his Iftaar party for a second year in a row, the internet is abuzz with stories of their rekindled friendship.
Express LOL brings to you the 8 top reactions that people have had to the patch up:
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
How many times have you fought and made up?!
Why can’t you just stop fighting and go back to the way you were in Karan Arjun?
I wonder what you guys fight about? You both copy South Indian movies equally well!
Who came up with this hug/slap strategy to gain media attention? You guys or Kejriwal?
Are you guys competing on who works with more with girls half your age?
Are you two experiencing menopause?
Stop it already!