At a conservative estimate, every second person in India is a Salman Khan fan. And each one of them claims to be his biggest fan. But how do we really know who is? We guess the answer will remain a secret forever.
Here are 7 types of Salman Khan fans:
The ones who stand under his house just to catch a glimpse of him.
The ones who claim to dislike him but secretly have his photo as their wallpaper.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The ones who openly show the world their Salman Khan wallpaper.
The ones who faint if they even happen to spot him outside Galaxy Apts.
The ones who gatecrash his shootings.
The ones who would come to blows with anyone who is not a fan of Salman Khan.
The ones who make scrapbooks of all his photos and articles.
The ones who do all of the above.