At a conservative estimate, every second person in India is a Salman Khan fan. And each one of them claims to be his biggest fan. But how do we really know who is? We guess the answer will remain a secret forever.
Here are 7 types of Salman Khan fans:
The ones who stand under his house just to catch a glimpse of him.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ones who claim to dislike him but secretly have his photo as their wallpaper.
The ones who openly show the world their Salman Khan wallpaper.
The ones who faint if they even happen to spot him outside Galaxy Apts.
The ones who gatecrash his shootings.
The ones who would come to blows with anyone who is not a fan of Salman Khan.
The ones who make scrapbooks of all his photos and articles.
The ones who do all of the above.