We saw a glimpse of them together on Koffee With Karan, and it left us desperate for more. We are talking about the Salman Khan-Karan Johar combination. Since Salman has announced he will be doing Shuddhi with KJo, Shhuddhi has gone from canned to Khan-ed!
Here are seven things we expect from the movie:
Definitely not SRK!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Or maybe a Dostana-themed movie with the two of them.
Karan Johar doing an item song.
Salman doing something other than action.
Salman for once being appreciated for his role and not because he is Salman Khan.
Shirt stripping by Salman, whether the story requires it or not!
Since it has gone from a no-man’s movie to Sal-man’s movie, a lot of drama!