Armaan Jain, who has teamed up with Deeksha Seth in his debut film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, says he was very nervous working with his co-star because of her experience of seven films.
Directed by Arif Ali, ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ hits theatres July 4.
“Initially, I was under a lot of pressure about Deeksha having done seven films. I was nervous about how I was doing? Whether I was good or not? How would I do a certain thing? So, I was breaking my head about everything. So I was very nervous,” the 23-year-old said here Monday in an interview.
However, workshops and his experience as assistant director helped him sail through.
“But with time, I shared my assistant experience with her, she shared her acting experience. Acting is reacting and as the friendship between us grew, it became very easy. We were on the same page, had common goals, and had done a workshop in Goa. So it slowly became a lot of fun,” said the grandson of legendary Raj Kapoor.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Deeksha, a finalist in the 2009 Femina Miss India contest, has so far featured in Tamil and Telugu films, while Armaan assisted Karan Johar on “My Name Is Khan” and “Student of the Year” and Shakun Batra on “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu.”
Meanwhile, Armaan’s aspires for appreciation for his work more than the female attention.
“More than a following or attention, it is always good when people appreciate your work. It motivates you. So I hope that happens,” Armaan said.