Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who will be soon seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon, has already started preparing for her role in the movie.
The Queen actress is learning horse riding for her role in the film and for this she is being trained by actor Jeetu Verma aka Jojo, who is usually seen essaying villainous characters in Hindi films.
- Kangana Ranaut on Manikarnika controversy: It is being created because a few people want to get famous
- Manikarnika actor Jisshu Sengupta on co-star Kangana Ranaut: She is like a true goddess on sets
- Here’s looking back at how Kangana Ranaut managed to rule 2017
- Kangana Ranaut’s first look as Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi out and it is intriguing. See pic
- ‘Rangoon’ is physically demanding: Kangana Ranaut
- Exclusive pics: Bollywood ‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut learns a new skill – horse riding
Jeetu was last seen in Kapil Sharma’s Kis Kise Pyaar Karu. Jeetu is currently training Kangana in mastering horse riding skills for her role in the Vishal Bhardwaj film.
“Kangana needs to master horse riding for her role in Rangoon and I have been teaching her for the past two months in acquiring the skill,” said Jeetu.
And Kangana has proven to be quite an able student impressing Jeetu with her dedication and sincerity towards learning horse riding.
“Kangana is serious and sincere. She comes at six in the morning. We have an hour’s session of horse riding whenever she is here. She has picked up the skills quickly and today can ride on her own easily without my assistance. She prefers riding her favourite horse from my stable called Pooja,” he added.
Apart from Kangana, Jeetu has also trained Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in horse training for ‘Shaandaar’. “It was fun training them. Although they had very little time on hands, I tried doing my best for them,” said Jeetu.
Jeetu picked up his love for horses and riding from his father who would supply horses to all major Bollywood movies.
Jeetu today has an impressive clientele that boasts of Bollywood’s well-heeled personalities. “I trained Salman Khan in horse riding for Auzaar, a film in which I also played the villain. I have also trained Akshay Kumar, Arjun Rampal, Hrithik Roshan and many other. Celebrities find it as a good form of exercise as your entire body is in motion while riding,” he said.