Young and versatile actor Rajkummar Rao, who will be seen in Ramesh Sippy’s film “Shimla Mirchi”, says the movie is unusual and that he’s excited about romancing Bollywood’s “dreamgirl” Hema Malini in it.
“It’s (‘Shimla Mirchi’ is) a very unusual film. It’s a rom-com and the treatment of the film is going to be very different. I am extremely excited to romance Hema Malini on screen,” Rajkummar told IANS.
Without divulging the film’s plot, Rajkummar went on to share that he has so far “not got an opportunity to meet Hema ji, but it’s a dream come true to share the screen space with the ‘dreamgirl’.”
“Shimla Mirchi” is a romantic comedy, and if reports are to be believed, its story is about how a single mother (Hema Malini) and her daughter (Rakul Preet Singh) fall in love with the same man, essayed by Rajkummar.
Rajkummar says the makers of “Shimla Mirchi” have asked him to gain weight for the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The film will be widely shot in Shimla and I have been asked to gain weight by the makers of the film. I am working very hard to gain weight as I had lost seven kg for ‘Citylights’. I have a personal trainer who is working with me to help me gain weight,” he added.
“Shimla Mirchi” will go on floors in mid-September.