Ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone will once again reunite onscreen for Imtiaz Ali’s next. Initially titled ‘Window Seat’, the film’s title has now been changed to ‘Tamasha’.
Both Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have had immense success pairing up in the past with films like ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Though the couple went through a somewhat messy breakup, they surely put the past behind them and agreed that they were good friends during the promotions of their last hit ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, ‘Tamasha’ is said to be about self-discovery and will go on floors in June this year.
The filming is slated to take place on a distant European island. Imtiaz Ali has also roped in ace musical maestro AR Rahman for the film’s music.