Former flames Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor happened to be on stage at the same time, at a recent award function in the capital.
The crowd demanded that the duo shake a leg to hit song ‘Badtameez Dil’ from their hit film, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Both Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor danced a few steps much to the delight of the audience. Ranbir Kapoor seemed at ease as always but Deepika on her part was a bit shy. Was it the Ranveer Singh effect? According to reports, the actress’ rumoured beau was also accompanying her.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
But together – Ranbir and Deepika – pulled it off without any awkwardness. Wonder what both Katrina Kaif and Ranveer Singh have to say about these late-night dances!