Actress Shraddha Kapoor said every film is like a debut for her and feels equally excited for each of her films. Shraddha has acted in Aashiqui 2, Ek Villain, Haider, ABCD 2 and Baaghi.
“Every film is like a debut film for me. Though I have worked in six films so far, every film is different. And when it comes to my upcoming film ‘Rock On 2’, I am excited and a little nervous for various reason,” the actress told the media here at the trailer launch of the much awaited “Rock On 2”, a sequel of National Award winning film “Rock On!!” (released in 2008).
“Though I sung before for my earlier films, this is the first time I am singing rock songs. I took vocal training to adapt the style correctly. Thankfully, people like our songs and I am happy for it. On the other hand, the film is an emotional journey. My character is very interesting,” she added.
However, she also has another very special reason to celebrate the film.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I was very young when Rock On !! released, it is one of the favourite films of my growing age that I watched repeatedly. I did not even think of being a part of the sequel of my favourite film not only as an actor but also as a singer! It is a dream come true moment for me,” she said.