However the actor says he has plans to celebrate his forthcoming birthday with the actress.
“I am not planning anything for Valentine’s day as for me, it’s just a day. If you are with right person then everyday is a Valentine’s day. However we will be going out for my birthday (February 23) which will be little after,” Karan told IANS when asked about his plans with Bipasha for the special day.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actor was in the capital to launch the revamped store of Forever 21 at Pacific Mall and he made girls go weak in their knees when he entered the venue with his glasses on.
While some of his female fans were shouting out loud to get his attention, there were few who came with handwritten letters.
Karan, who was previously married to TV actress Jennifer Winget, says that there few factors that are needed for any relationship to work smoothly.
“First thing is to be honest because honesty goes a long way with everyone and this holds true for both men and women. Second is to be attentive because everyone wants to be heard especially women. Last is that a compliment can go long way to bring in romance in relationship,” said Karan who was flaunting a Forever 21 outfit.
Last seen in “Hate Story 3”, the actor was off late in news for relationships more than his acting calibre but he says that it does “not really affect him as an actor”.
“I guess people are always want to know more about your personal life then your professional life . That doesn’t change anything for me but yes, it’s not nice to always be known only for your personal life.
“I feel you are in the industry where people look at you in a way where they want to know more about the person in you and what you do in your personal life. It’s something that people really like reading about,” said the actor who originally hails from Rajouri Garden area of west Delhi.
- Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu open to working together
- Karan Singh Grover confesses feelings for his wife-to-be Bipasha Basu openly, read here
- Karan Singh Grover: I still believe in the institution of marriage
- You make everything beautiful: Karan Singh Grover to Bipasha Basu
- Bipasha Basu celebrates Karan Singh Grover birthday with him in Goa
- Bipasha and I are close to each other: Karan Singh Grover
So what are the acting plans now after portraying some hot scenes in “Hate Story 3”?
“My next file is ‘3Dev’. Its one happy comedy family. There is no nudity or kissing so everyone can go and watch it. Shooting will start in April,” said Karan.
The new space of Forever 21 offer the customers a large section of merchandise in nearly 7,800 square feet of retail space.