Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Fan’ has been a difficult journey as an actor, but says he still doesn’t have any clarity on how people love him so much.
“Before I could become a fan, I became a star. I still don’t understand how people love me so much… care for me and their mothers and children and families (also shower affections). It is quite a responsibility for me sometimes…,” Shah Rukh Khan noted.
In Maneesh Sharma’s ‘Fan’, slated to release on April 15, SRK essays a fan obsessed with a reigning superstar who looks just like him, and travels to Mumbai to meet the actor. (Shah Rukh Khan disappointed with Dilwale box office collections in India)
Quizzed on how he juggled playing the role of an obsessed fan, Shah Rukh Khan said it felt ‘quite schizophrenic’ to do that. “One has to maintain a dignity of what a fan is. That part I have kept in mind. It’s been a difficult journey as an actor… quite schizophrenic … quite dichotomous.”
The ‘Dilwale’ star revealed his take on stardom and clarified that he is not a fan of himself. (Dilwale movie review)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Not at all… I am amazed that I should have become a star. My general belief is people who become actors are people who do not love themselves. They just want to be a different person every morning. People who love themselves become extremely fantastic stars. So, I am not a big fan of myself,” he added.
The 50-year-old actor was in the city on Monday to launch Nerolac Paints’ coffee table book ‘Shades of Bengal’.