Punjabi actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh’s upcoming comedy film “Mukhtiar Chadha” is set to be released on November 27 by Eros International, a leading Indian film production house, which has acquired the worldwide rights for the film.
Diljit, who was last seen in “Sardarji”, will be seen essaying the title role in “Mukhtiar Chadha”.
“Punjab is a flourishing market that has immense potential to grow further. We are happy to associate with ‘Mukhtiar Chadha’ that will pave the way for further broadening our presence in the regional markets,” Sunil Lulla, managing director, Eros International, said in a statement.
- Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapur and Diljit Dosanjh to team up for a film
- Diljit Dosanjh on stereotyping of Punjabis in Bollywood: Everyone has a freedom to depict a subject
- Super Singh first poster: Diljit Dosanjh as a superhero is super interesting
- Diljit Dosanjh's superhero film Super Singh to release in June
- I knew I’d be an instant hit... but I faced a lot of competition: Dosanjh ahead of Mukhtiar Chadha
- Action Replay
Written by Diljit and Chetan Parwana, also known as Director Gifty, the film also stars Oshin Sai, Yashpal Sharma, Kiran Juneja, Jaswant and Rathor Khyali among others.
“Mukhtiar Chadha” is co-produced by Ohri Productions and Wahid Sandhar Showbiz. The producer of the film is happy over his association with Eros.
Vivek Ohri, director, Ohri Productions, said: “We are extremely happy we have teamed up with a leading studio like Eros that will provide the right platform to our film and take it to audiences worldwide.”