Punjabi actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh’s upcoming comedy film “Mukhtiar Chadha” is set to be released on November 27 by Eros International, a leading Indian film production house, which has acquired the worldwide rights for the film.
Diljit, who was last seen in “Sardarji”, will be seen essaying the title role in “Mukhtiar Chadha”.
“Punjab is a flourishing market that has immense potential to grow further. We are happy to associate with ‘Mukhtiar Chadha’ that will pave the way for further broadening our presence in the regional markets,” Sunil Lulla, managing director, Eros International, said in a statement.
- Diljit Dosanjh on Soorma’s clash with Dutt biopic: I will definitely go and watch the film
- Happy birthday Diljit Dosanjh: How this 'Pendu' did things differently and made way into our hearts
- Has Diljit Dosanjh moved on from Kylie Jenner? His comment on Gal Gadot's photo suggests so
- Soorma actor Taapsee Pannu expresses her love for sports
- Soorma official poster: Diljit Dosanjh transforms into hockey legend Sandeep Singh, leaves us impressed
- I knew I’d be an instant hit... but I faced a lot of competition: Dosanjh ahead of Mukhtiar Chadha
Written by Diljit and Chetan Parwana, also known as Director Gifty, the film also stars Oshin Sai, Yashpal Sharma, Kiran Juneja, Jaswant and Rathor Khyali among others.
“Mukhtiar Chadha” is co-produced by Ohri Productions and Wahid Sandhar Showbiz. The producer of the film is happy over his association with Eros.
Vivek Ohri, director, Ohri Productions, said: “We are extremely happy we have teamed up with a leading studio like Eros that will provide the right platform to our film and take it to audiences worldwide.”