Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi’s son Ayan, who was diagnosed with first-stage cancer, underwent a successful surgery on Wednesday (January 15) night in a Mumbai hospital.
Emraan Hashmi’s four-year-old son Ayan had a malignant tumor in the kidney.
Emraan Hashmi’s uncle and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt recently spoke to the media saying that Emraan’s son is recovering soon, after the tumor was removed from the kidney. The child will remain under medical care for the next few days.
Filmmaker Farah Khan, who is a mother of triplets, also tweeted: “So happy 2 hear that emraan hashmi’s son Ayan is recovering well..made my kids pray 4 the lil 1 last nite..”
Emraan Hashmi, who was scheduled to fly to South Africa to shoot Mr X, had cancelled the plan in order to be with his son and get him treated.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More