Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi’s son Ayan, who was diagnosed with first-stage cancer, underwent a successful surgery on Wednesday (January 15) night in a Mumbai hospital.
Emraan Hashmi’s four-year-old son Ayan had a malignant tumor in the kidney.
Emraan Hashmi’s uncle and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt recently spoke to the media saying that Emraan’s son is recovering soon, after the tumor was removed from the kidney. The child will remain under medical care for the next few days.
Filmmaker Farah Khan, who is a mother of triplets, also tweeted: “So happy 2 hear that emraan hashmi’s son Ayan is recovering well..made my kids pray 4 the lil 1 last nite..”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Emraan Hashmi, who was scheduled to fly to South Africa to shoot Mr X, had cancelled the plan in order to be with his son and get him treated.