Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi’s four-year-old son Ayan has been diagnosed with first-stage cancer. Emraan Hashmi’s uncle and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt recently spoke to the media revealing that Emraan’s son has a malignant tumor in the kidney.
According to Mahesh Bhatt, the actor was inconsolable after a malignant tumor was detected in Ayan’s kidney.
However, he also said that the disease has been detected in the early stage itself and is completely curable. Meanwhile, Emraan Hashmi, who was scheduled to fly to South Africa to shoot Mr X, has now cancelled the plan in order to be with his son and get him treated.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Ayan has been admitted in a Mumbai hospital and is scheduled to undergo a surgery followed by chemotherapy sessions to completely get rid of the disease.