Actor Emraan Hashmi’s four-year-old son, who was diagnosed with first-stage cancer and underwent a surgery, is likely to go for chemotherapy sessions abroad.
Ayaan had a successful surgery on January 15 and is recovering after a malignant tumour was removed from his kidney.
“He is likely to be discharged tomorrow. As the surgery was successful, they are likely to go abroad for treatment… for chemotherapy,” sources said.
Apparently, cricketer Yuvraj Singh, who had earlier been diagnosed with a cancerous tumour in his left lung and underwent chemotherapy in the US, has given reference to the actor for his son’s treatment abroad.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen