Emraan Hashmi, who will soon start shooting for romantic film “Hamari Adhuri Kahani”, says he was cautious about doing the film till he heard the script narrated by filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt.
“It’s a very interesting film. It’s my first out-and-out love story. I haven’t played such a character. It is a space I was a bit cautious to experiment with till I heard the script from Mahesh Bhatt,” the actor told reporters here at the wrap-up party of his film “Raja Natwarlal” Monday.
“All the characters are very good. It is a very heartfelt and touching story,” he added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
To be directed by Mohit Suri, “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” also stars Vidya Balan and Rajkummar Rao. The film will go on floors Sep 16.
Emraan has earlier delivered movies like “Kalyug” and “Murder 2” with Mohit.