“Someone has to reach up to my run rate (of doing such numerous scenes).”
Tagged as the ‘serial kisser’ of Bollywood, actor Emraan Hashmi said though a lot of new actors are following on his footsteps, he would like to give away the crown to his cousin and actress Alia Bhatt.
The actor with his initial films had set a sort of a trend to have kissing scenes in his films.
He said he would like to retain the ‘tag’ with him only, but if he had to pass on it to someone, it would be Alia.
“It would be Alia. But I want to monopolise the crown. Someone has to reach up to my run rate (of doing such numerous scenes). So it will take time for the new actors to be there,” Emraan joked.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The ‘Jannat’ actor will be next seen in director Kunal Deshmukh’s ‘Raja Natwarlal’, which also stars Pakistani actress Humaima Malick.
Even Deshmukh, who has earlier directed Emraan in couple of films, said that audiences do not watch Emraan’s film it does not have his trademark ‘kissing scenes’.
“I remember watching ‘Tum Mile’ in a theatre, and the person sitting next to me was wondering why I did not kiss Soha Ali Khan in a particular scene. There are few labels that an actor gets attached to and becomes synonymous with it, like Salman Khan is with removing shirt in a film,” Emraan told PTI.
Though loved by the audiences as a ‘serial kisser’, Emraan’s family isn’t happy with it.
“The career choices are taken by me. My wife and father has problem with it. But they don’t say anything as it is my career choice and they don’t want to control that. They know I do it for my longevity,” he said.