Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi offered prayers at the dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer, ahead of the release of ‘Raja Natwarlal’.
The 35-year-old actor was spotted earlier this week at the shrine. “I am happy to have visited the shrine and I hope to return soon,” said Emraan, who ensures he visits the dargah before the release of his films.
‘Raja Natwarlal’ directed by Kunal Deshmukh, also stars Humaima Malick, Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon in pivotal roles. The movie is set to release tomorrow.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Many Bollywood stars like Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif have visited the holy shrine of Ajmer Sharif in the past, to pray for their films’ success.