Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi offered prayers at the dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer, ahead of the release of ‘Raja Natwarlal’.
The 35-year-old actor was spotted earlier this week at the shrine. “I am happy to have visited the shrine and I hope to return soon,” said Emraan, who ensures he visits the dargah before the release of his films.
‘Raja Natwarlal’ directed by Kunal Deshmukh, also stars Humaima Malick, Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon in pivotal roles. The movie is set to release tomorrow.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review