Actor Emraan Hashmi, whose four-year-old son Ayan was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, said the child’s health was now improving.
Ayan was diagnosed with a first-stage cancer in January this year. He successfully underwent a surgery. “He is doing fine. He is even going to school. I plan to show my upcoming film ‘Raja Natwarlal’ to him, I think he will enjoy it,” Emraan told PTI.
The actor is happy that ‘Raja Natwarlal’ has got U/A certificate. “Those who have seen the film say it’s a family movie… I am proud of it. I want my son to see the film… If that scene (involving kissing) comes then I will cover his eyes…” he said.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
Raja Natwarlal will see Pakistani actress Humaima Malick opposite him.