Actor Emraan Hashmi, whose four-year-old son Ayan was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, said the child’s health was now improving.
Ayan was diagnosed with a first-stage cancer in January this year. He successfully underwent a surgery. “He is doing fine. He is even going to school. I plan to show my upcoming film ‘Raja Natwarlal’ to him, I think he will enjoy it,” Emraan told PTI.
The actor is happy that ‘Raja Natwarlal’ has got U/A certificate. “Those who have seen the film say it’s a family movie… I am proud of it. I want my son to see the film… If that scene (involving kissing) comes then I will cover his eyes…” he said.
Raja Natwarlal will see Pakistani actress Humaima Malick opposite him.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review