Bollywood industry is very vast and celebrities tend to make friends from within the industry over the years. The Bhatt camp which launched Emraan Hashmi have this time launched ‘Love Games’ actor Gaurav Arora. Both share one thing in common and that is their workout regime. Latest friends in Bollywood, Emraan and Gaurav are often spotted getting along well at the gym.
The shooting of Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Raaz Reboot’ have given both actors Emraan Hashmi and Gaurav Arora a lot of time to spend together on and off the sets.
Thanks to the long shooting schedules of Raaz Reeboot in Romania, the actors got to bond with each other.
- Emraan Hashmi begins shooting for his next film titled Captain Nawab
- Baadshaho actor Emraan Hashmi: Nobody should take actors as role models, there is nothing grand about what we are doing
- Before Raaz Reboot, Emraan Hashmi shares his ghostly encounter, watch video
- Priority is not to choose actresses but good directors, says Gaurav Arora
- Emraan Hashmi not intimidating at all, says actor Gaurav Arora
- Motion poster of Emraan Hashmi starrer Raaz Reboot is out
A source said, “Emraan and Gaurav both are very passionate about working out. Apart from discussing their daily regime in the gym, they were seen discussing their love for Cricket and Gaurav even expressed how excited he was to watch ‘Azhar.’
Gaurav Arora’s Love Games will release this Friday on April 8.