Media mogul Ekta Kapoor is teaming up with Bejoy Nambiar for their upcoming production ‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’, a comedy to be set in the by-lanes of Delhi.
The film’s quirky title has been chosen through a survey by the youth of Delhi.
“‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’ has a quintessential Delhi flavor. While deciding on its title, we took inputs from Delhi students from various colleges.
“We zeroed in on the word ‘jhand’, which is very popular in the city. The word describes the hilarious crisis situation that the actor is in,” Nambiar said in a statement.
It will be directed by newbie filmmaker Aman Sachdeva.
“The film is about a fun, quirky and no-holds barred friendship that turns crazy when competition seeps in,” Sachdeva said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The film features former Miss India Simran Kaur and newcomer Siddharth Gupta in prominent roles.