Media mogul Ekta Kapoor is teaming up with Bejoy Nambiar for their upcoming production ‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’, a comedy to be set in the by-lanes of Delhi.
The film’s quirky title has been chosen through a survey by the youth of Delhi.
“‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’ has a quintessential Delhi flavor. While deciding on its title, we took inputs from Delhi students from various colleges.
“We zeroed in on the word ‘jhand’, which is very popular in the city. The word describes the hilarious crisis situation that the actor is in,” Nambiar said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It will be directed by newbie filmmaker Aman Sachdeva.
“The film is about a fun, quirky and no-holds barred friendship that turns crazy when competition seeps in,” Sachdeva said.
The film features former Miss India Simran Kaur and newcomer Siddharth Gupta in prominent roles.