At a special screening hosted by Sidharth on Wednesday, filmmaker Karan Johar praised director Mohit Suri for making an outstanding film. “I was lucky to see Mohit Suri’s face first after the film ended and he is the biggest star of the film. I hugged and told him that you have made an outstanding film,” the 42-year-old said. (See Pics: Alia, Varun, Sidharth, Shraddha at Ek Villain screening)
The film, which also features Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor, has been produced by Ekta Kapoor under the banner of her production house Balaji Motion Pictures and Karan feels that it is going to be its biggest hit ever.
“There are very few films that have romance, action, thrill and the most important of all there is a solid emotion in the film which makes you cry. At times your heart even cries for the negative character. It is so brilliant. I think this is going to be Balaji films’ biggest hit,” added Karan.
Mohit’s cousin Alia Bhatt also feels that the former will surpass his earlier success “Aashiqui 2” with “Ek Villain.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It is an outsanding film and I just told Mohit that I think it is going to be a bigger hit than ‘Aashiqui 2’. Riteish, Sidharth, Shraddha are amazing,” said Alia.
Sidharth’s “Hasee Toh Phasee” co-star Parineeti Chopra sees a big hit in “Ek Villain.” “I loved it. I was here for Sidharth and Shraddha. But Riteish and all of them were so good. I know this film is going to be a big hit,” said Parineeti.
“Ek Villain”, that is set to release Friday, also stars Aamna Sharif and features an item song by Prachi Desai.