Going by the box office collection of ‘Ek Villain’, audiences seems to have accepted Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh, who generally play the good guys on the big screen, as the baddies! In first week, the movie has minted over Rs.77 crore.
The Balaji Motion Pictures’ latest offering hit the screens June 27. It is director Mohit Suri’s first film outside his home banner Vishesh Films and he must certainly not be disappointed with the movie’s business.
“#EkVillain Wknd 50.70 cr, Mon 8.10 cr, Tue 6.80 cr, Wed 6.40 cr, Thu 5.20 cr. Total: (Rs.) 77.20 cr nett. 2nd HIGHEST Week 1 of 2014. SUPERB!” tweeted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
The romantic-thriller also stars Shraddha Kapoor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More