“Ek Villain” success soared up and crossed Rs.100 crore mark at the box office and brought a sigh of relief to the film’s leading lady Shraddha Kapoor.
Released June 27, “EK Villain”, which came out of producer Ekta Kapoor’s stable, crossed Rs.100 crore mark at the box office. If people liked Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha as the lead pair, they equally appreciated Riteish Deshmukh in his villainous avatar.
“As an actress, it’s extremely relieving to receive positive response from the audience,” Shraddha, whose last film “Aashiqui 2” was a blockbuster too, told IANS.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
“The film has done really well at the box office, which gives you a lot of confidence to do more films. I have been celebrating the success of the film from day one when it opened well at the box office. I am feeling extremely relieved,” she added.
Interestingly, director Mohit Suri helmed both “EK Villain” and “Aashiqui 2”.
“I am fortunate enough to have got an opportunity to work with Mohit. Mohit is a dear friend and he is a gem of a person. It’s always a pleasure to work with him because he has a clarity on whatever he is doing,” said the actress.