Director Mohit Suri says his upcoming romance-thriller ‘Ek Villain’, is a story of forbidden love.
The director has previously helmed films like ‘Awarapan’, ‘Zeher’, ‘Woh Lamhe’, ‘Murder-2’ and ‘Aashiqui-2’.
“Ek Villain speaks of a love that wasn’t meant to be. The sweet girl-next-door with fire in her heart and an angry young man hell-bent on setting the world on fire. This is an unconventional musical romance born out of angst,” Suri said in a release.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film, starring Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh, releases this Friday.
“‘Ek Villain’ is a beautiful tale of aching and longing rooted in reality; one that will make you smile and cry at the same time,” producer Ekta Kapoor said.