Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla have given memorable films like “Yess Boss”, “Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman” and “Darr” and the actress says she cannot wait to pair up with her close friend again.
The duo, whose on screen chemistry and real-life friendship is adored by many, last worked together in 2005 “Paheli”. Since then they have made special appearances in each other’s films.
The on-screen pair of Shah Rukh and Kajol made a comeback last year with “Dilwale”. Asked when can fans see SRK-Juhi together, the actress told PTI, “Next time you interview Shah Rukh, why don’t you ask him this? If I have my way, I would work with him this year. It is about finding that script and
that maker, who will say ‘Okay let me put you both together’. But I would love to work with him again.”
Juhi, who is yet to watch “Dilwale”, said she decided to skip the film as it did not have a good word of mouth.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I haven’t heard many good things about the film. So, I thought of skipping… It is okay. Even if I don’t watch, it wouldn’t matter.”
The actress, 48, said she would like to collaborate with another superstar Aamir Khan, with whom she made her Bollywood debut in “Qayamt Se Qayamat Tak”.
“Aamir and Shah Rukh are my favourite co-stars. I have grown in my career with them. I would love to work with Aamir.”
Juhi was quick to add that she should first do a film with Salman Khan as the duo have never shared screen space.
“Actually, I should work with Salman. We have never worked with each other. That would be fun.”
Juhi will be next seen in “Chalk n Duster”, co-starring Shabana Azmi and Divya Dutta. The movie will release on January 15.