Actor Shahid Kapoor, who is currently busy promoting his film ‘Haider’, is extremely excited about ‘Finding Fanny’ because the film shows him the other side of his father Pankaj Kapur’s personality.
“I haven’t seen the film yet, I have seen the promos and I am dying to see the film,” Shahid told IANS.
“He (dad) is at some other level. I just love seeing my dad in that open shirt and shorts and how he is checking Dimple Kapadia out. This is the side of my father he never showed me and now I saw it. I think he is fantastic. In fact, the whole film is looking great. I am dying to see my father in ‘Finding Fanny’.”
It is releasing Sep 12.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest