Actor Shahid Kapoor, who is currently busy promoting his film ‘Haider’, is extremely excited about ‘Finding Fanny’ because the film shows him the other side of his father Pankaj Kapur’s personality.
Directed by Homi Adajania, it also stars Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, and Naseeruddin Shah.
“I haven’t seen the film yet, I have seen the promos and I am dying to see the film,” Shahid told IANS.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“He (dad) is at some other level. I just love seeing my dad in that open shirt and shorts and how he is checking Dimple Kapadia out. This is the side of my father he never showed me and now I saw it. I think he is fantastic. In fact, the whole film is looking great. I am dying to see my father in ‘Finding Fanny’.”
It is releasing Sep 12.