After gaining immense popularity as a singer, the West Indies cricketer Dwayne Bravo will show his dance moves in his Bollywood debut song from Tum Bin 2, which also features the lead actor Neha Sharma. Neha Sharma, who shot with him for a party number called ‘Jäger Bomb’, said he is an impressive dancer and shooting with him was fun.
“He (Bravo) is so chilled out, easy going and so much fun. He came in with his game on. I don’t think any of us had any kind of rehearsal or preparation for it. Everything that you see is impromptu,” Neha said. The actor further said the video was shot within a day and the intention of the cast was just to have fun. “We did it in a day. Everybody came in together, we were like ‘this is what we are going to do, let’s have fun. It is a party song, so it is all about having fun. Of course, I am dancing with him (Bravo). It’s a party number so everybody is dancing and having a good time,” she added.
The 28-year-old actress is happy that the audience have appreciated the music of “Tum Bin 2” so far and hopes the song with Bravo is also lapped up. “I don’t know when it (the song) is releasing. We have started releasing the songs so one after the other it’ll be coming out. Everything which has come out, people have loved it. I am hoping they will love this one too.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Directed by Anubhav Sinha, Tum Bin 2 is the sequel to the 2001 hit romantic drama Tum Bin that had Priyanshu Chatterjee, Himanshu Malik, Sandali Sinha and Raqesh Vashisth. The film is scheduled to release on November 18.