Bollywood entertainer Ranveer Singh, who turns 29 on Sunday (July 6), doesn’t wish to grow older. He’s loving his time in Bollywood movies and making the most of his journeys across the world thanks to his work.
“And yea, the Birthday’s coming up…meh…I don’t wanna grow older,” Ranveer tweeted Saturday.
The actor, who has been busy shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do”, has been having a gala time lately.
“DDD is coming along exceptionally well! Pleasure working with such a sincere unit. And Zoya is simply amazing…sensitive and insightful,” he added of the film, which has a cast of Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra.
Talking of his recent experiences of the film’s ongoing schedule, he said: “Shootin on th ship was a unique experience. Had a blast wit this crew…hardcore party animals! Turned the cruiseliner into one merry vessel.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor also shared that they visited many places.
“Pretty lil’ ones…Civitaveccia, La spezia, Olbia, Portovenere/ Big ol’ ones…Rome, Naples, Barcelona,” said Ranveer, who has been gorging on foodie delights too.
He has been filling his stomach with crepes, churros, nutella pizza, mug cake, baklava, ice cream, doughnuts, souffle, crossiants and volcano cake.
The team also shot in Istanbul and Ranveer was awestruck by the destination.
“What an amazing vibe and fascinating culture the city has! Now im in Cappadocia, it’s gorgeous…quaint n peaceful…Big love to all those who came out to meet me in Istanbul. It was wonderful to see you all in person…such warmth…felt great,” he added.
Having started his career with “Band Baaja Baaraat”, Ranveer went on to carve a niche for himself in the Hindi film industry with movies like “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”, “Lootera”, “Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela” and “Gunday”.