Bollywood entertainer Ranveer Singh, who turns 29 on Sunday (July 6), doesn’t wish to grow older. He’s loving his time in Bollywood movies and making the most of his journeys across the world thanks to his work.
“And yea, the Birthday’s coming up…meh…I don’t wanna grow older,” Ranveer tweeted Saturday.
The actor, who has been busy shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do”, has been having a gala time lately.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“DDD is coming along exceptionally well! Pleasure working with such a sincere unit. And Zoya is simply amazing…sensitive and insightful,” he added of the film, which has a cast of Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra.
Talking of his recent experiences of the film’s ongoing schedule, he said: “Shootin on th ship was a unique experience. Had a blast wit this crew…hardcore party animals! Turned the cruiseliner into one merry vessel.”
The actor also shared that they visited many places.
“Pretty lil’ ones…Civitaveccia, La spezia, Olbia, Portovenere/ Big ol’ ones…Rome, Naples, Barcelona,” said Ranveer, who has been gorging on foodie delights too.
He has been filling his stomach with crepes, churros, nutella pizza, mug cake, baklava, ice cream, doughnuts, souffle, crossiants and volcano cake.
The team also shot in Istanbul and Ranveer was awestruck by the destination.
“What an amazing vibe and fascinating culture the city has! Now im in Cappadocia, it’s gorgeous…quaint n peaceful…Big love to all those who came out to meet me in Istanbul. It was wonderful to see you all in person…such warmth…felt great,” he added.
Having started his career with “Band Baaja Baaraat”, Ranveer went on to carve a niche for himself in the Hindi film industry with movies like “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”, “Lootera”, “Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela” and “Gunday”.