Asin is tired of being part of 100-crore projects and insists that she will only do films where she is offered meaty roles. The 28-year-old actress worked with Bollywood A-listers including Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn among others in her six year old career.
Asin, who was last seen 2012 film ‘Khiladi 786’, wants to add performance-oriented roles in her resume.
“I have been very lucky in Bollywood that I have got the chance to work with established actors in such a short span of time. I am happy that most of films did good business and either set or broke records at the box-office.
“I am tired of starring in those films where I am being a part just for the sake of it. In the near future, I have decided on that I will take up only those projects where my character has a scope to perform. From now onwards, doing a film just the sake of being seen onscreen is not my criteria,” Asin told PTI.
Asin is currently shooting her next project ‘All is Well’ with Abhishek Bachchan. The film is directed by ‘OMG – Oh My God’ helmer Umesh Shukla and will reunite Asin with Bachchan
after ‘Bol Bachchan’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We are at the second schedule of the film. I am a big fan of Umesh after watching ‘OMG – Oh My God’ and it’s really fun to work with him. I am working with Abhishek again but in this film we don’t share the brother-sister relationship.
“Rishiji (Rishi Kapoor) is also a part of this film and we are very fond of each other,” said Asin.
Having started her career in Malayalam films at a tender age, Asin also tried her luck in Telugu and Tamil films and gave many hits. But the actress said she had never followed any plan or agenda for her career.
“I had no plan or agenda. I have just been lucky. I am happy with my journey in the Indian film industry,” she said.
When asked about Anushka Sharma’s recent comments where she denied getting a lip job, Asin said she would not like to comment on it because it was a personal matter. Asked if she would ever go for a plastic surgery to enhance her beauty, Asin said she is happy with the way she looks.
“It’s a very personal choice and subjective too. But I won’t ever go for it because I am contended with the way God has created me. I don’t want to alter anything on my body.”