Actor Varun Dhawan, who followed up the success of his debut film ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY) with comic entertainer ‘Main Tera Hero’ and will now be seen in a romantic film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, says he feels he’s not ready to do an intense film like ‘Ek Villain’.
‘Ek Villain’, which released recently, stars Varun’s SOTY co-actor Sidharth Malhotra. Varun has kept away from such a role as he believes his face doesn’t suit the character and he needs to get mature for such roles.
Asked if he would have been able to pull off a role in a movie like ‘EK Villain’, Varun said: “Maybe yes! If I would have got it, I would have pulled it off. But I don’t want to do something like that at the moment because my face doesn’t suit it.
“I need to (look more) mature. When I am ready to do something like that, then people should feel, ‘He is ready’.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Next up after ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, which releases Friday, Varun will be seen in Sriram Raghavan’s ‘Badlapur’.
Talking about the thriller, the actor said: “It’s an out-and-out thriller and a little twisted…not commercial masala. My look is different and the film is different. We have shot the first half.
“We are shooting in very unknown areas so that nobody gets to see the looks and nothing about the film (is revealed).”