Filmmaker Karan Johar won’t be seen shaking his leg during the new season of the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ as he doesn’t want to cause “national embarrassment” to himself.
Karan, one of the judges on the show, did not mind hitting the dance floor himself earlier. “This season I am keeping myself away from dance. I think I have caused national embarrassment by dancing, so I am not going to dance,” Karan told reporters here at the launch of the new season ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
The other judges on the show are choreographer-director Remo D’souza and actress Madhuri Dixit. The 13 celebrity contestants are Purab Kohli, Andy, Sukhwinder Singh, Karan Tacker, Sophie Chaudhary, Kritika Kamra, Mouni Roy, Sreesanth, Puja Bose, Palak (Kiku Sharda), Shakti Mohan, Akshat and Ashish Sharma. The contestants performed during the launch this evening.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“This season will be a challenge for contestants as they will have to learn to earn (marks),” Madhuri said. Remo also made it clear that they will be more strict this tíme with contestants. The show is slated to go on air from this weekend on Colors channel.