Filmmaker Karan Johar won’t be seen shaking his leg during the new season of the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ as he doesn’t want to cause “national embarrassment” to himself.
Karan, one of the judges on the show, did not mind hitting the dance floor himself earlier. “This season I am keeping myself away from dance. I think I have caused national embarrassment by dancing, so I am not going to dance,” Karan told reporters here at the launch of the new season ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
The other judges on the show are choreographer-director Remo D’souza and actress Madhuri Dixit. The 13 celebrity contestants are Purab Kohli, Andy, Sukhwinder Singh, Karan Tacker, Sophie Chaudhary, Kritika Kamra, Mouni Roy, Sreesanth, Puja Bose, Palak (Kiku Sharda), Shakti Mohan, Akshat and Ashish Sharma. The contestants performed during the launch this evening.
“This season will be a challenge for contestants as they will have to learn to earn (marks),” Madhuri said. Remo also made it clear that they will be more strict this tíme with contestants. The show is slated to go on air from this weekend on Colors channel.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016