Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who will be seen in his most adored character “Prem” in Sooraj Barjatiya’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” insists that the hitches that he is still going through in his life does not impact his films.
“I have been always going through hard times in my life, but that doesn’t affect my work,” he said at the trailer launch of the film.
- Ali Abbas Zafar: Bharat features Salman Khan’s journey from the age of 8 to 65
- EXCLUSIVE | Tiger Zinda Hai director Ali Abbas Zafar on Salman Khan: I can push him to do things which others cannot
- Tiger Zinda Hai villain Sajjad Delafrooz: Salman Khan is a big brother giving us advises, that was a beautiful thing
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Before Tiger Zinda Hai, here’s how Salman Khan’s last five films have performed at the box office
- Salman Khan as Prem wows audience at ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s trailer launch
As a reporter mentioned the difficult times Salman was going through at the time of shoot, he promptly replied: “Whenever I go through a difficult time in my life, my work in films becomes that much better. So remember that, and please don’t let those difficult times hamper the release of my film, because we have worked a lot for this film in that difficult time..”
Despite a court sentencing him to five years jail in a rash driving case, Salman’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” became one of the record-breaking films at box office. His conviction was later suspended and he was granted bail.
“I am still going through it and keep on going through it. That’s my share of karma,” he spoke out.