Ajay Devgn, who currently awaits the release of his film Shivaay, says he used to hate dancing and that he lacks grace in it. “I used to hate dancing… I don’t have grace in dancing but technically I get that beat and do it in the spur of the moment,” Ajay said on Zoom channel’s show Diwali Beats.
Remembering the shoot of the film Ishq, Ajay said: “During the ‘Neend churaayi meri’ song shoot with Kajol, Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla, we had so much fun. I remember dancing to that song and I used to hate dancing.”
Ajay also said that his “Ishq” co-star Aamir Khan is a perfectionist. “He used to give takes until he perfects it (the dance steps). And I used to run away,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Ajay has acted in, directed and co-produced Shivaay. The film will clash at the box office with filmmaker Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil on Friday.
Speaking at an event to promote Shivaay, Ajay said, “I think this shouldn’t happen. Everything that you want to do should come from within. Nobody should pressure us or anyone to do something. You can just guide but can’t force. It is just like how we treat our children in today’s life. We do not tell them what to do, we can’t do that. Similarly, this donation of Rs 5 crore for army welfare should be done out of choice but not because of the pressure building up,” Ajay said in a press conference.