Actress Deeksha Seth is soon going to make her Bollywood debut with “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” and says that despite her co-star being Armaan Jain – the grandson of late actor-filmmaker Raj Kapoor – she feels secure.
Deeksha made her acting debut in the Telugu drama film “Vedam” in 2010 and went on to feature in quite a few Tamil and Telugu movies like “Rajapattai” and “Wanted”.
“I don’t feel overshadowed at all because it’s not like I got to know he is a Kapoor now. If in the movie, I didn’t have a good role then definitely I would’ve been insecure. When you see the movie you’ll see there is a fair division between my and Armaan’s work,” Deeksha told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
Armaan is also the cousin of actors Ranbir, Kareena and Karisma. Deeksha feels that it is obvious for people to be curious about a star kid.
“I feel it’s normal to have curiosity about someone who comes from a film family. Everyone wants to know what’s happening,” she added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” will release Friday.
Co-produced by Eros International and Illuminati Films, the film is directed by Arif Ali.
The former Miss India contestant is also excited about delivering dialogues in Hindi.
“I look at it as my debut because I am working in my mother tongue. The language has made me more confident rather than my prior experience,” said the actress.
Deeksha, who has already signed a two-movie deal with Saif Ali Khan’s Illuminati Films, is also willing to take up television assignments.
“TV is also okay. TV has some really interesting stuff nowadays… But I am not made for daily soaps. I can’t do the same character for years,” she said.