Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has requested his Twitter followers to be respectful towards women, mothers, sisters and daughters.
The 49-year-old actor also thanked them for their support in helping him reach 13 million followers on Twitter.
“A home is made of all different sorts in our family. So discuss with each other, contradict each other, even fight with each other. But do not abuse women, mother, sisters and daughters just because they’re not your home,” Shah Rukh said in a video post.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 14, 2015
“And remember what the good poet said, ‘Build me up and I with you. For we are more one than two.’ Love each other or perish. So thank you 13 million for making this very colourful home with me.”
Shah Rukh also dropped his shirt as a treat for fans.
- After recreating Darr’s Kkk..kiran moment, Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif indulge in ‘ice-cream’ romance
- ‘Winning that beard game’: Shah Rukh Khan met Uber CEO and Twitterati lost their calm
- Shah Rukh Khan steals humanoid robot Sophia’s heart; read his witty reply on Twitter
- Shah Rukh Khan to Padmaavat star Ranveer Singh: You’re now Khilji for me
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Swiss diaries is all about striking his signature pose and having a fan moment with Elton John, Cate Blanchett
- Shah Rukh Khan goes shirtless for 13 mn Twitter followers
“Yes, I am wearing glares but not wearing a shirt,” he joked in the end.
SRK, who joined the micro-blogging site in 2010, has surpassed Salman Khan and Aamir Khan and is second only to megastar Amitabh Bachchan as far as the numbers of Twitter followers of Bollywood celebrities are concerned.
The “Happy New Year” star will seen in “Raees” next time.