Actress Priyanka Chopra says that according to her knowledge, the third installment of her popular film Don is not being made right now.
Asked by reporters at the airport as she returned from the IIFA awards in Spain if she was doing Don 3, she said: “The film is not being made now, according to what I know.”
Director Farhan Akhtar, who helmed the first two parts of the film starring superstar Shah Rukh Khan, had stated in March this year that he had finally decided on a thought which he intends to develop into a script for Don 3. But, in an interview recently, he had said that he had shot himself in the foot by announcing Don 3 after the end of Don 2.
- Priyanka Chopra is getting ready for close friend Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding
- Parineeti Chopra on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar: Happy to have been directed by Dibakar Banerjee
- Priyanka Chopra in Assam: Actor tries her luck at the Bihu dance; watch video
- Priyanka Chopra talks about the royal wedding on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Salman Khan takes a dig at Bharat co-actor Priyanka Chopra, ‘Desi Girl’ has the perfect reply
- Quantico Season 3 trailer: Priyanka Chopra is back as Alex but this time, she’s undercover
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, whose name had cropped up as the heroine of the film, had recently denied being part of Don 3.
A report recently stated that Shah Rukh’s three films, Priyanka’s Quantico and Farhan’s own acting commitments were the reasons for putting the film on hold.
Priyanka said: “I have been very busy, I have come home for a week and then I’ll go back for Quantico season two.”
She won the best supporting actress at the IIFA awards for her performance in Bajirao Mastani. About the win, she said, “I felt very good; I was little surprised but when your work is acknowledged, you feel very good.”
Priyanka will next be seen in the Hollywood film Baywatch.