Bollywood will witness a Hrithik Roshan vs Shah Rukh Khan battle right at the start of 2017. With Kaabil and Raees set to clash at the box office, it surely looks like an exciting year. While Raees had been facing it’s own share of problems for casting Mahira Khan, Pakistani actress, things have gone quite smoothly for Kaabil. The promos of Kaabil were unveiled sometime back. Now we hear that the film’s domestic and overseas rights have been sold for Rs 65 crore months before its release.
“I can comment on the figure for distribution rights and what you hear is correct. I don’t want to burden my distributors and hence Indian theatrical rights have been sold to them for Rs. 50 crore and overseas for Rs. 15 crore,” director Rakesh Roshan said in an interview to Bollywood Hungama.
The report further mentioned that when it came to selling films for distribution, both daddy Roshan and son Hrithik kept it in check so that everyone involved with their film project makes a good profit. The report further mentioned that the moment Kaabil crosses Rs 100 crore at the Indian box office, profits would start venturing their way inside the film.
The same kind of structure has been planned for overseas as well. Kaabil’s overseas rights have been sold for Rs 15 crore.
Kaabil will be Hrithik Roshan’s next release after Mohenjo Daro which had clashed with Akshay Kumar’s Rustom this year in August.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Kaabil which also stars Yami Gautam, Ronit Roy and Rohit Roy and will release on January 26.